Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Assignment #2 {Elyse}

Today I found this great location just off I-15. I took my Sisters and our kids and actually found 2 objects to shoot. The first was this really rustic bridge. I got my 30 shots and then decided to try shooting this old tower. I fell in love with it and decided to switch my direction. I took about 30 shots and a bunch didn't turn out so I am sort of cheating and only posting 14 pics in my collage. Anyways here is my favorite shot from the bridge and my top 3 shots from the tower.














Don't laugh at my collage...I am a beginner!
P.S.- I had to add one of my little Sister, how cute is she?!?

3 comments:

  1. Great location, and awesome pictures Elyse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way good Elyse. I LOVE the one you are looking up in the tower in b&w. Seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very impressed! ... maybe I should get on the ball!

    ReplyDelete