Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Assignment #1: Carrie

First name: Carrie
Camera: Nikon D90
Lens(es): Nikon 50 mm 1.8, Nikon 28 mm 2.8 (I usually just use the 50 mm)
Other accessories: my bag ;)
Photo editing software: Photoshop cs4 (I also have brigde, indesign & illustrator - no clue how to use it, though)
Favorite type of photography: People!
What you hope to do with your photography: Like Carly, I want to get into weddings and not have to do any portraits and such... but we will see. I would love to keep a business, but I need to have a good balance and not be too busy with it, too.
Photography education (past and future): I think that so far what has helped me the very most is reading photography blogs and looking at pictures that I really like and want to copy. Plus Jen T. class starting this week!
Favorite photography websites/blogs: There is literally too many to count. If anyone wants my list, I am happy to email it to them.
Anything else you want to share: I am excited to learn as much as I can, this should be fun.
Favorite picture you have taken to date: This picture is from a high school dance that 2 of my nieces and their friends went to. I like it because I thought that it was fun and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment