Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Assignment #1 {Elyse}

First name: Elyse
Camera: Nikon D60
Lens(es): 18-55 mm
Other accessories: I bought a camera strap slipcover and a lens cap leash from Priddy Creations on Etsy. I LOVE them!
Photo editing software: Photoshop CS3
Favorite type of photography: Pretty much everything! I love taking pictures of people, landscapes and of course my favorite subject is Tatum!
What do you hope to do with your photography: I have always wanted to be a photographer, even since I was a kid. I one day hope to have a studio in my house and would love to photograph kids. The more I shoot outdoors the more I love it, so I'm sure I will do some of that too. I am pretty much up for anything but weddings! Weddings scare me!
Photography education (past and future): I went to a digital photography seminar in January and learned a lot of the "basics" and I am taking a photography course at Inkley's Camera in Sandy starting April 1st and it has 7 classes. I really wish that I was taking Jen's class, but the ones I am taking are FREE!
Favorite photography websites/blogs: I have probably 10 or so that are in my google reader but one that has been really helpful is photoshop roadmap. This site is filled with photoshop tutorials.
Anything else you want to share:
Favorite picture you have taken to date: I had a really hard time deciding because I have so many j/k, so I am posting two. Really they are very similar: the top one is of Tatum in St. George, I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. The second is again of Tatum at the Discovery Museum painting. The colors are so bright, and it just cracks me up when I see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment