Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Assignment #1 Marianne

First name: Marianne

Camera:Nikon D40

Lens(es): 18-55 mm and 55-200 mm --I'd like to know why some of you that have the 1.8 50 mm like it so much.

Other accessories:

Photo editing software: Adobe Photoshop 7.0 but I'd like to upgrade. Where did you guys get your Photoshops and what did you spend....if you don't mind telling:)

Favorite type of photography: Anything that's beautiful. From people, to landscapes, to interior design...I like it all.

What you hope to do with your photography: I am doing this for posterity sake. When I first saw photographers personal blogs and how they captured there own children and just got hooked. I just didn't want bland boring photos for the rest of my life. I don't know where it will take me. I really can't see myself being a pro but I'd like to be just as good.

Photography education (past and future): nothing yet but I'm taking Jen's class.

Favorite photography websites/blogs:http://saraboulterphotography.blogspot.com/, http://www.canlasphotography.blogspot.com/ sometimes he gets a little too much into shooting garbage cans and stuff though., and http://artphotographs.blogspot.com/ ...of course.

Anything else you want to share: I am totally stoked, nervous, overwhelmed, and excited about this all at the same time. Just please don't judge me at how little I know.

Favorite picture you have taken to date: I don't know if these are my fav but one's I have worked on recently.


Scott actually took this one with our little point and shoot, but I thought it looked cool photoshopped.




1 comment: