Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Assignment #1 Nichole

First name: Nichole
Camera: I really only have a Cannon Powershot. I am learning on my mom's Rebel xti and hope by this summer I'll have an SLR of my own.
Lens(es):
Other accessories:
Photo editing software: Photoshop CS2
Favorite type of photography: People. I love the idea of telling a story with photo's. That's my goal--simple.
What do you hope to do with your photography: I know my self better than to start this as business. I really just want to learn capture and tell a story with photo's. I want to have fun and learn something new.
Photography education (past and future): I took one community education class from UVU, it was lame and I didn't learn much. I've been reading and just playing around with my mom's camera. I am really looking forward to Jen's class.
Favorite photography websites/blogs: Today my two favorites are Tiffany Burke and Simplicity Photography.
Anything else you want to share:
Favorite picture you have taken to date: Braxton was so excited to find *his* pumpkin, he didn't want to let it go.


No comments:

Post a Comment